Job Title: Office Manager
Department: Turnkey Sports & Entertainment
Reports To: VP, Controller
Location: Haddonfield, NJ
Assist company personnel in general office duties and act as office manager for Turnkey Sports entities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Receive, screen, and route incoming calls to appropriate parties; Greets office visitors; Coordinate and manage daily schedules for company personnel; Coordinate and handle travel arrangements and other logistics for company personnel; Compose and type general correspondence and documentation; Organize and maintain files for corporate offices; Sort and distribute incoming mail; prepare outgoing mail; Coordinate purchasing and stocking of office supplies in offices; Assist with special projects as assigned.
High school diploma, one year related experience as office manager or executive assistant;
- Responds promptly to customer needs;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance;
- Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Communicates clearly;
- Listens and gets clarification;
- Participates in meetings;
- Writes clearly and informatively;
- Edits work for spelling and grammar;
- Varies writing style to meet needs;
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment;
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making process;
- Prioritizes and plans work activities;
- Uses time efficiently;
- Approaches others in a tactful manner.
- Maintains strict confidentiality and professionalism;
- Upholds organizational values;
- Follows policies and procedures;
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time;
- Completes work in timely manner;
- Adapts to changes in the work environment;
- Changes approach or method to best fit the situation;
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events;
- Is consistently at work and on time;
- Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent;
- Ability to operate a variety of office machines (phones, printers, fax, booklet binding, etc);
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Experience with Skype, SharePoint and Dynamics CRM a plus
Position requires the ability to walk, use of hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, sit for extended periods of time and climb stairs; Position requires the ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.