This edition of the Forty Under 40 Spotlight Podcast, featuring interviews with winners of SportsBusiness Journal’s prestigious Forty Under 40 Award, is brought to you by Turnkey Search.
Today’s episode features Seth Bacon, SVP of Media at Major League Soccer. Seth joins us today to share the thought process behind his past career changes, and the role of risk-taking in his career. He also discusses:
• Major professional accomplishments
• Adapting to the ever-changing media-consumption landscape
• How he initially envisioned his career playing out
• His thoughts on vision, drive, and relationship development/network-building
• The encounter he had as a 12-year-old that positioned him for professional success
To subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, please click here.