The Graphic Designer position is responsible for the production of digital and print materials in support of Turnkey Sports, Turnkey Search, and Turnkey Intelligence. The position reports to Senior VP of Product Development and Marketing, and works closely with the VP of Marketing.
Turnkey Sports & Entertainment (TSE) is an agency dedicated to servicing professional teams, leagues, college athletic departments, college athletic departments, governing bodies, facilities, associations, brands, agencies and vendors all within the sports and entertainment industry. The agency specializes in two key practice areas:
- Turnkey Search: the sports industry market leader in executive search, professional executive coaching and training, resume writing, job boards, applicant tracking systems and human resource services.
- Turnkey Intelligence: provider of a wide range of insights, analytics and data solutions to the sports and entertainment industry via our custom product suite. Our range of products include: the Turnkey Research Network, Surveyor, and Prospector. Our range of services include: Project Design, Full Service Research and Field Work.
We are a growing dynamic and curious entrepreneurial company. Located in quaint Haddonfield, NJ, a suburb approximately 10 miles east of Philadelphia. We provide a fun, energetic work environment that is extremely well-positioned for continued growth.
The Manager of Graphic Design works in collaboration with the Vice President of Marketing and is responsible for the digital design and production of Turnkey’s marketing and advertising body of work, including the areas mentioned below.
- Produce digital and print advertisements to-be featured prominently in Street & Smith’s SportsBusiness Daily and SportsBusiness Journal.
- Further develop Turnkey’s brand identity and produce company logos and marks
- Produce custom graphics for the company websites, blog posts, email and social media campaigns
- Produce marketing collateral related to company presence at conferences and client meetings
- Create graphics and layouts for data visualization projects such as dashboards and reports and presentations
- Design PowerPoint templates used company-wide for sales presentations and client meetings
- Assist with user experience design for software products
- 5+ years experience in digital graphic design
- Bachelor’s degree in digital graphic design or related field. Graduate degree is a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud or similar toolset
- Problem solver who is able to translate business objectives into cohesive design concepts
- Ability to create unique, custom designs from scratch that can work in a variety of formats
- Knowledge and experience in marketing and advertising as well as brand development
- Effective communicator who can articulate original ideas and is able to distill feedback
- Experience in user experience design and HTML/CSS a plus
Turnkey offers a benefits package that includes 401(k), health and dental plans, and generous vacation and holiday days.