Turnkey Search is thrilled to once again sponsor SportsBusiness Journal’s Forty Under 40 Awards, one of our industry’s most prestigious events. We offer our heartfelt congratulations to the 2016 Forty Under 40 Class – what an outstanding group of young executives!
As part of our relationship with SBJ and the Forty Under 40 Awards, Turnkey Search would like to offer the sports business world a chance to get closer to this year’s class. Specifically, we’d like you to take to twitter and let us know which of this year’s honorees is your dream #SportsBizMentor. Enter as many times as you’d like between now and Monday, April 11th. Then, on or about April 12th, Turnkey Search will review all submitted tweets and select the one we feel is most creative and original. That tweet’s author will win a phone mentoring session with his or her #SportsBizMentor.
See below for official contest rules, and best of luck from @TurnkeySports – we look forward to reading your tweets, and learning what you admire most about this year’s class of Forty Under 40 honorees!
1. No purchase necessary
2. Must be 18 years of age or older to play or win.
3. Contestants and winners must be a legal resident of the United States or Canada (except that residents of Quebec are ineligible to participant or win). Contest is VOID in Quebec and where prohibited. Subject to applicable law.
4. The contest will be open from March 28, 2016 at 9:00 AM Eastern time through to 11:59 PM Eastern time, April 11, 2016.
5. Turnkey will share a list of the forty (40) members of the Sports Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 class of 2016 (the “2016 SBJ Honorees”). To enter the contest, entrants must submit a tweet including the hashtag #SportsBizMentor detailing which of the 2016 SBJ Honorees is his/her “Dream Mentor”, and why.
6. Turnkey will select the winning entry based on creativity and originality.
7. There will be one (1) prize in the amount of one (1) fifteen (15) minute phone mentoring session with the winner and his/her “Dream Mentor” selected from the 2016 SBJ Honoree list. In the event that the selected mentor is unable to participate, the winning entrant will instead receive one (1) thirty (30) minute phone executive coaching session with Turnkey Search. Fair market value of mentor session or phone executive coaching session is $500.
8. Entries are unlimited; a single entrant may submit as many tweets/entries to the contest as possible.
9. The names and/or likenesses of the winning contestants, if any, may be used by Turnkey People, LLC for promotional purposes without compensation.
10. The contest winner(s), if any, will be announced by Turnkey People, LLC sometime between April 12-15, 2015 on our website http://turnkeysearch.com.
11. 2016 SBJ Honorees ARE eligible to play and/or win the contest. However, the following individuals are NOT eligible to play and/or win the contest: employees, agents, representatives, vendors, consultants and their respective family members from: Turnkey Sports, LLC, Turnkey Intelligence, LLC, Turnkey People LLC and Street & Smith’s Sports Group, a division of American City Business Journals, Inc.
13. Any and all questions or inquiries should be addressed to Turnkey People, LLC at 9 Tanner Street, Haddonfield, NJ 08033.
For more information, please contact Emily Huddell, Vice President of Marketing at Turnkey Sports & Entertainment, at 856.685.1450.